Saturday, October 25, 2008

I almost can not control myself!!

MY SON IS BACK ON U.S. SOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that he's back in the states now. He called me when he made it to Germany and then again once he touched US soil. I'd been watching for posts and found his name on the manifest and that started the excitement. He called me just before I left for work and for the first time I actually didn't mind going to work, and went with a smile and a bounce in my step. Then the official notification from the Army that he indeed is back on base.

I must run but I wanted to get this post in. More to come....Army Mom Out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen...I am so very happy for you!
A HUGE thank you to your son for his service.
God is good!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Karen...this is fabulous news!! So happy for you. Will keep watch for updates.

Tami said...

Karen,
That is wonderful news. I know your heart is full of joy.

Have a great weekend.

Tami