Friday, October 17, 2008

More pics - I'm bored...

I think I've got water on the knee. My knee is swollen and feels tight. I'm off today and I'm bored but I can't really do anything because my knee hurts and I'm trying to stay off of it as much as possible. I'm hoping it'll get better over the weekend. I've already had the discussion with my husband that wives with leg problems are not the same as horses with leg problems...he says he wants to take me to the doctor tomorrow. I told him he can't put me down over a hurt knee, he says he just wants me to get it looked it. I've had my knee drained before so I'm not looking forward to this. So, since I'm bored, I'm posting more pics and two videos. I've always liked the take off on a plane so I shot video footage of that.

This is of my son and I looking at a tank on base. My son was showing my husband and I as this was our first time there.

This one, my son thought I should get a feel for how much "stuff" soldiers carry. My thought, if I lean over, I'm going over and I didn't even have all the "stuff" on.

Here's the take off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the kneel feels better... Love the line of not being a horse, I hear ya!
The pictures and video are fun, thanks for sharing!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Unknown said...

Hi Karen! You've been tagged for a MEME. Hop over to my blog for the details. Have fun!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

I love the fashion statement! You look awesome in the gear. The Videos are great...the liftoff gave me quite a rush. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I like the second pic.

So I guess it's heavy; what more if you're wearing a full gear.

Tami said...

Hi Karen,
I have spent the morning reading both of your blogs from beginning to present.You have put into words so many of the feelings that I have been going thru. I look forward to more post.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I will most definately take you up on your offer for information. Chris will be headed to Ft. Drum in Dec.

Tami