Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oops....


...ok so it's not tomorrow. I had every intention but it just didn't happen. Now the sucky part about having blogs is that I usually run through them quickly. In other words, it's not like an essay that I'm preparing for work or something and I'm checking for every grammatical and spelling error. However, I hate it when I go back and read them and think, sheesh Karen, you can write. Now I know I'm a product of the California School System but it was better back then. lol Oh well, here's my disclaimer, I'm a survivor of ADD, CA School System, Deployments....you can fill in the rest; I'm lucky I got this much out. lol Prime example, today, I'm at lunch and realized I never posted my follow-up blog after stating I would. So I jumped on to get something out there. It seems ok, but tomorrow when I re-read it, I'll find that my brain has once again moved faster than my typing (which isn't too bad) and my eyes aren't catching the errors. Oh well.

I'm running out of time so I think my next post will have to cover what I really intended to cover. The Love/Hate relationship between Military Moms and the Military.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to reading your post. I'll be back tomorrow!
~AM