Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been neglectfull

I've noticed how I've neglected the site and some things in general. What surprises me is my reaction to my son's second deployment. I still pray of course and miss him but I've noticed that I'm trying to stay in a state of ignorant bliss. I have a friend who has been sending care packages for me and soon he'll be offering his services to the public, but I haven't packed many packages myself. I think deep down, but not that deep, I'm scared for my son. In some way I think I'm trying to pretend he's not over there.

He came home on leave a bit ago and when he left, I just cried. I miss him sooo much. This deployment is sooo different for me. I don't know if it's fear or just plain, I miss him. Odd for me, I just haven't stayed on top of things the way I used to. Now, I know some of you may say, well duh, you're depressed, sure there's some of that but this is still different.

Army Mom Out

No comments: