Sunday, March 9, 2008

How Proud Am I

I know it's been a while since I've posted but my feelings haven't changed. In my personal life so much has been going on. I've found out that I was bearing a child and in the same breath I found out that I was losing a child. I have managed to mustered the ability to go on. For I am a military mom, and I am Army Strong as well as my Army Strong Son. I'm so proud of my soldier!! He came back on leave and it was a bitter sweet moment. It's not about the politics, it's about my son. Each time I see him he reminds me how much he's grown up and how much of a man he's become. I love my son and I support our troops. Once again, it's not about the politics it's about the human being that's gone to war. I pray every day that his sanity is spared and his well being and mortality is spared. God bless to those who serve.

Army Mom out.

No comments: