Saturday, August 25, 2012

I know it's been awhile

Hello all,
Some of you I see on other sites, and some of you I get emails from here.  So much has been going on in my life I have not been able to write.  It's always in the back of my mind, so never forgotten just not able to get to.  Thank you to all of you who follow me.

My update:
February 27, 2012, my mother passed away.  It has been very difficult for me and more so since I tend to "stuff" my feelings.  Some people can be very cruel, and I don't think for a minute that it was by accident.  I was actually questioned about the love I have/had for my mother because this person assumed I took no time off for her death.  I do have some words for this person, but I won't post them.  I don't feel I need to justify or explain myself to anyone, especially not her.  I will say this, I love and loved my mother very much and not a day goes by when I don't think about her.  So many things of her live in me and some I didn't even realize until her death.  I miss her and I love her.

The other update is that I have moved and with all of that, I have been very busy.  Very stressful time in my life.  I even considered creating another blog just to that alone.  What I went through just to find a house, amazing.  But I now have a place to call my own.

I hope to get back on here shortly to start posting again as I do miss it.  However, at the moment, I'm still unpacking boxes.  I miss posting to this blog and my other blogs. So hopefully shortly I'll be back in the swing of things.

Sincerely,
Karen Proud Army Mom
Army Mom Out

My mother on her wedding day.
1938 - 2012
May she rest in peace.




No comments: