Sunday, December 14, 2008

Argh

Ok, well tomorrow has now turned into Monday. I'm not too disappointed, this gives me a few extra days to clean and make room for my son's return. What started as a simple (cough, cough) job has turned into a clean 3 rooms, rearrange furniture and make a room out of what used to be storage. Hmmmm 7 years worth of stuff in a room and I have to find some place to put it. I've been working on it since Friday, and I still need more time. I don't even want to go to work so I can take care of this. That's not going to happen. Oh well, time for a gin and tonic and put the rest off for tomorrow. Been working all day so I get to relax and wait for The Unit to come on. I love that show.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hopefully by now he is home safe and sound.

Merry Christmas

aam

Karen said...

Thanks for the warm wishes. My son is still driving back. Hopefully he'll be with us by Saturday. He's been fortunate to miss the major storms but still has a bit of a way to get home.

aam:
Thank you and have a Merry Christmas too!